Try these for your next sports party!
Recipe Serves: 12-15
Recipe Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
• 1 pizza crust dough
• 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
• 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
• 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Mexican cheese blend
• 2 green onions, sliced thinly
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix together refried beans with taco seasoning.
3. On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough to about 11x15-inches.
4. Spread beans over dough all the way to the edges. Sprinkle with cheese and then green onions and pat down gently to adhere to the beans.
5. Starting from the long end of the dough, roll dough tightly into a roll. Carefully cut slices off (about 1-inch each). Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Cook in preheated oven for 14 minutes or until golden brown. Some of the filling may leak out – that’s okay. Let cool slightly (2-3 minutes) on the tray before serving.
Recipe by Rachel of Rachel Cooks.
Published on Milk Means More - United Dairy Industry of Michigan (http://www.milkmeansmore.org)
Printed in the September 20, 2015 - October 3, 2015 edition.